Home arrow Forums arrow Your Union arrow 3rd Times a Charm for Local 5?

3rd Times a Charm for Local 5?

page: prev  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  next
John Briley
Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:01 am

Here it is Saturday, June 21, 2014 and we are nine (9) days away from the Ballot Return Deadline.

Quote:
Ballots will be mailed on JUNE 12, 2014 and DUE BACK BY 12:00 NOON, MONDAY, JUNE 30, 2014.

Check the following link for the specific DETAILS re: Notice of Election.

http://ufcw5.org/notice-of-nominations-and-election-of-officers-of-ufcw-local-5-2014
For those of you who may not be aware of this, both Team Gonzales and Team Nunes have both retained their own private legal counsel to assist them during this DOL Ordered 3rd Union Election here at UFCW Local 5. Unprecedented to say the least, for Local Union Staffer's to retain their own private Legal Counsel during a Local Union Election.
Quote:
Team Gonzales Website:

http://membersunite5.com

Team Gonzales Legal Counsel:

Wylie, McBride, Platten & Renner

http://www.wmprlaw.com/index.cfm?Category=1&Section=71
Quote:
Team Nunes Website:

http://local5membersfirst.org

Team Nunes Legal Counsel:

Siegel, Lewitter & Malkani

http://www.sl-employmentlaw.com/
Speaking of Legal Counsel.......

It is my understanding that an "alleged" incident "may" have taken place at a Safeway Store in Del Rey Oaks (former Local 839's jurisdiction) on or about June 16, 2014.

Apparently, while campaigning at the previously mentioned store, it is my understanding that an "alleged" incident may have taken place between Roger Rivera and Esai Alday?

Roger Rivera was campaigning with John Nunes (Team Nunes) when they ran across Esai Alday and Blas Barroso (Team Gonzales) inside the Safeway Store. Words were exchanged and "if" I got the story straight, Esai Alday "may" have filed a police report with the Del Rey Oaks PD regarding this "alleged" incident?

With nine (9) days remaining, tensions are heating up between Team Gonzales and Team Nunes over this 3rd Election at Local 5. I can only imagine with both Team Gonzales and Team Nunes retaining their own Legal Counsel, we will undoubtedly have multiple objections being filed by both sides, over the conduct of this 3rd Union Election at Local 5!

The question remains "if" we will have to have a "4th" Local Union Election here at UFCW Local 5 as a result of what may take place with Election #3?

We shall have to wait and see?

Back to top profile :: pm
Scott Schroeder
Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:30 am

John Briley wrote:

The question remains "if" we will have to have a "4th" Local Union Election here at UFCW Local 5 as a result of what may take place with Election #3?

We shall have to wait and see?

Meanwhile Save Mart/Lucky workers at Local 5 are still working under a extended contract with $5.00 an hour wage cuts-loss Sunday pay-4 lost paid holidays and many other losses under the stabilization agreement.

I bet if the Local 5 reps & staff had to live under these same kind of concessions they’d be crying like babies! What the fuck, it’s only “members money” why not have 10 elections!

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:54 pm

My, my, how easily we get offended when the name Jan Garcia is mentioned, is there something more we should be aware of?

Actually, I did get an answer to my question on Jan Garcia being a candidate, but thanks for your rant nonetheless Saint Briley. A fellow rank and filer informed me that it is really Tony Garcia running as a Board member and you get Jan as an additional twofer bonus package.

A vote for Tony is a vote for Jan, and with the marvel of texting Jan is right there at every Board meeting instructing Tony what to say. Texting, what a wonderful invention.

Also, I would like to make a motion to all our uncharted bloggers in bloggersphere. The motion is to change the website name to "The Saint Briley Chronicles." Now, I get to sit back and read all the Saint Briley groupies pummel me for offending the Great Patron.
SharynS
Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Tummy trouble reddog? Mr. Green

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Sorry Sharon, I infrequently visit so I am not up on the blog jargon, was that a "yes or no"?
SharynS
Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Quote:
The motion is to change the website name to "The Saint Briley Chronicles.
Quote:
...I infrequently visit
So your "motion" to rename uncharted.ca is based on only a few lurks? The few threads dedicated to the fiasco what is ufcw California - hence the thread titles, content and participants is just the tip of the iceberg what is uncharted.ca. Treasures await you so feel free to check it all out!
Quote:
I am not up on the blog jargon
No jargon, just concern is all. "Tummy trouble" can cause all sorts of maladies - everything from mental stress to mental diarrhea.
Quote:
...was that a "yes or no"?
What was the question?

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:57 am

Sharon, I infrequently view the site anymore because it is suffocated by the Saint's obsession with Northern California UFCW politics. I will say that Mr. Schroeder occasionally enlightens viewers with some relevant social issues impacting struggling workers and other global concerns effecting humankind.

On occasion you also give the few viewers of uncharted a thought or two on matters that may have an impact on their consciousness.

Nonetheless, I am concerned that a simple "yes" or "no" can cause you "mental diarrhea." Have you sought medical attention for your condition?
SharynS
Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:15 am

Smile Cool reddog, the formalities out of the way and a note from my doc that says I'm well enough to field a question - it would help if I knew what it was - or not.
Quote:
...Saint's obsession with Northern California UFCW politics.
Obsessing over a perceived "obsession" - interesting! Human quirks are fascinating don't you agree.

The floor is yours reddog, you can set the ufcw California clusterfuck record straight by telling us where the "Saint" is in error. Or where anyone is for that matter.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Sharon, I am not familiar with the word "clusterfuck," is that in some way associated with "mental diarrhea"?

To add to the conversation on the subject you raised regarding Saint Briley's errors, you only have to go back a few blogs.

Saint Briley laments over Team Jan's poor campaign odds. As I understand it, Team Jan swept the opposition in the Local 5 re-run election last year. Team Jan also has the influential ability of importing campaigners from far away places such as Salinas and Placerville.

Moreover, Saint Briley had no issues with poor disadvantaged rank and filers running for union office when Team Saint Briley crushed his rank and file competitors in Local 839 elections over the years.

Speaking of Placerville, word on the street is that Scott Schroader is forming a rank and file team to make a run at the Loveall dynasty.

It appears Scott has gained valuable experience working with Team Jan and Saint Briley and has formed a mutual aid pack. Scott's campaign jingle is ready to roll out, "Vote Scott He Can't Be Bought." Go Scott go!! Let me know if you need a donation, I am happy to give.[/b]
John Briley
Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:34 pm

Quote:
Now if I was a betting person reddog, I would have reason to believe and "allege" that you "may" be a current UFCW Local 770 Member / Staffer?

It is interesting to say the least, that since my last post, reddog hasn't once attempted to deny and or refute my "allegation" that "reddog" is affiliated with UFCW Local 770 as a Union Representative!

Therefore, until such time that someone can prove to me otherwise, I will proceed under the assumption that reddog is in fact a Union Representative for UFCW Local 770!

As I've stated before:

Quote:
Furthermore, what is so interesting about uncharted.ca is the ability to research previous posts, especially by reddog!

Additionally, it is important to note that prior to reddog we must also research previous postings by burdog. To fully understand the individual who is hiding behind burdog and reddog as their alter ego, I would suggest researching both here on unchated.ca.

By way of an example here is a sampling of some posts by burdog.

Note: When you check the posting's early on uncharted.ca, 1st with "burdog" and then with "reddog", there is a common thread between both indiviudal's, i.e. their former ties with "former" UFCW Local 1036!

Oh.....BTW...& for the record, there is another important fact that must also be revealed!

Quote:
In an unsolicited uncharted.ca private message to me dated, Monday, December 17, 2007 @ 8:37pm, for whatever reason, "burdog" felt the need to send me a private message. In a portion of that message, "burdog" writes,

"Hey John! Remember me? I am (name) from 1036 that came up and spoke to your members during the strike. Yes I work for the local now."

Now the question is this. Why does reddog / burdog as a Union Representative for UFCW Local 770, have such an obsession / fascination with UFCW Local 5, including specific individuals here in Northern California?

One thing is for certain reddog / burdog, based on your recent tirade of non-sensical bull shit, you have inspired / motivated those of us here in Northern California to fully engage ourselves in your upcoming UFCW 770 Officers Election!

@ Enforcer... call us when you need us!
SharynS
Post Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:10 am

Quote:
Sharon, I am not familiar with the word "clusterfuck
I think you're being dishonest reddog.

1. "What was the question?"

2. "...reddog, you can set the ufcw California clusterfuck record straight by telling us where the "Saint" is wrong".

3. My name is spelled S h a r y n.

Answer the questions or go away.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:10 am

It sounds to me like reddog is someone connected--someone working from the inner ufcw circle. And, the alarm J. Briley sounds is absolutely necessary. It, of course, is inconvenient for the inner circle to be exposed for exactly what they are. So, the only way for those connected to the ufcw inner circle is to disparage John Briley or anyone else that has the interest or has the courage to shine a light on the deceit and the indifference the powers that be have towards it's dues paying members. This deceit and indifference has become (and has been) a pattern and practice--the established norm. If John can show just one more member the reality of what really goes on backstage, hurray for John.
Everything John Briley says here is THE TRUTH.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:25 pm

reddog wrote:
My, my, how easily we get offended when the name Jan Garcia is mentioned, is there something more we should be aware of?

Actually, I did get an answer to my question on Jan Garcia being a candidate, but thanks for your rant nonetheless Saint Briley. A fellow rank and filer informed me that it is really Tony Garcia running as a Board member and you get Jan as an additional twofer bonus package.

A vote for Tony is a vote for Jan, and with the marvel of texting Jan is right there at every Board meeting instructing Tony what to say. Texting, what a wonderful invention.

Tony & Jan just a little info on reddog/burddog. “She” in the early days of uncharted use to be what some saw as a valuable contributor. She routinely challenged her UFCW president and her company CEO Steve Burd. See Yellowdog/burddog was just a rank n file worker just like us. That was until “she” drank from the UFCW Kool-Aid cup.

Amazing how fast the humility goes out the window once these “for sale” Kool-Aid drinkers belly up to the dues trough and enter the $100,000 club. $105,706 to be exact for the year 2013!

Tony & Jan, know that you’ve instilled fear within the UFCW Local 5 machine when Local 5 presidential candidates recruit help from their sister troughers from the So Cal locals.

Tony & Jan, obviously Yellowdog/burdog has never encountered a relationship such as yours, a fine tuned collective(I won’t say “team” that’s so corporate). Most materialistic money grubbers are way to shallow to understand relationship/marriages such as yours where “together” you’re stronger! You know…united! Something the UFCW knows nothing about. This Local 5 election is proof of that.

Keep up the good work Tony & Jan the UFCW fears what it can’t control, or in Yellowdog/burddog’s case-buy. Tony & Jan you're neither - controllable or for sale.

Quote:
Saint Briley laments over Team Jan's poor campaign odds. As I understand it, Team Jan swept the opposition in the Local 5 re-run election last year. Team Jan also has the influential ability of importing campaigners from far away places such as Salinas and Placerville.

Funny thing JB, back in 03/04 when my wife and I drove some 500 miles with a truck loaded with donations and you bussed rank n file members from Salinas to walk the picket lines with So Cal sisters & brothers who were left to rot in the streets by UFCW's troughing elite Yellowdog/burddog was oh so appreciative then, but now filled with such venom! Amazing how people change when they get their bellies full of members dues $$$, eh Burddog?

BTW Burddog while cruising your facebook page I noticed most pics of you there's some sort of cocktail in your hand. Is this the norm?

Last edited by Scott Schroeder on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
SharynS
Post Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Quote:
It, of course, is inconvenient for the inner circle to be exposed for exactly what they are. So, the only way for those connected to the ufcw inner circle is to disparage
Nice catch ooto! It's yet to fail - every time a "light shines" on a ufcw machine head - one or more of the trolls rush in. I'm beginning to think there's hefty stipend for anyone taking on local body guard duty - that or it's the wannabe desire driving the phenom. It's quite sad - they can't all be top dog but that fact doesn't seem to stop a steady flow of ufcw local wannabes eager to trade their values for what they must believe is a shot at.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Quote:
John Briley wrote:

It is interesting to say the least, that since my last post, reddog hasn't once attempted to deny and or refute my "allegation" that "reddog" is affiliated with UFCW Local 770 as a Union Representative!

Therefore, until such time that someone can prove to me otherwise, I will proceed under the assumption that reddog is in fact a Union Representative for UFCW Local 770!

Quote:

burdog / reddog

"Hey John! Remember me? I am (name) from 1036 that came up and spoke to your members during the strike. Yes I work for the local now."

Quote:

http://www.ufcw770.org/content/staff

Paul Edwards, UFCW 770 Field Director

... overseeing all .... union representatives in the Food and Drug Divisions.

Great job your doing, Edwards.
Home arrow Forums arrow Your Union arrow 3rd Times a Charm for Local 5?
Page 16 of 21
page: prev  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  next
Jump to: