Paul McCartney

Someone's knockin' at the door
Somebody's ringin' the bell
Someone's knockin' at the door
Somebody's ringin' the bell

Do me a favor
Open the door and let'em in, ooh yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlfW62c2nIQ&app=desktop

@ Team Icaza a.k.a. Team Gilligan,.......

FYI........

Team DOL,.......arriving soon!

BTW,.........

Do me a favor .....Open the door and let'em in, ooh yeah!
Back to top profile :: pm
John Briley
Post Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:56 pm

BTW,...... as a follow up,.......

Quote:

UFCW Local 770's / Compensation Information:

Schedule J.

Form 990.

http://labortransparency.org/images/Documents/770/spouses_travel.pdf

Please Note: Local 770's Form 990 for 2014 and 2015 still need to be requested.

Specifically,.....

Quote:

Because of the social climate in which significant business is conducted, the organization's policy is to encourage spousal travel for certain executive officer FIRST CLASS TRAVEL is also permitted all travel expenses are required to be substantiated in detail under an accountable plan, and the expenses are reviewed and approved by the executive board and general membership.

Here's a sampling of first class airfare from L.A. to Hanoi to give you an idea of what Local 770 Members "may" have had to pay for their Leaders junket to Vietnam!

https://www.google.com/flights/#search;f=LAX;t=HAN;d=2016-02-07;r=2016-02-29;sc=f;q=first+class+airfare+to+hanoi+from+la

I have no idea of the particulars of Icaza & Grant's flight(s), itinerary, etc. The above represents an "example" only of the first class fares I found.

@ UFCW Local 770 President Ricardo Icaza & Secretary-Treasurer John Grant, how about providing us with the specific details of the reason(s) behind your Vietnam trip, the cost of your plane fare, who were the individuals attending on behalf of Local 770, etc.!

We await your response!

John Briley
Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:06 pm

@ UFCW I.U. President Marc Perrone,....

Now that the,......

Quote:

2016 UFCW International Executive Board & Advisory Committee Winter Meeting

Renaissance Phoenix / Downtown Hotel
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxbd-renaissance-phoenix-downtown-hotel/

Phoenix, Arizona

Tuesday, February 2 thru February 5, 2016

.....have been over for 6 days now,........quit stalling and RELEASE your / I.U.'s,......

regarding the,....

Quote:

Objections to the 2015 UFCW Local 770 Officers Election!

Legal Disclaimer:

All individuals, company's, and organizations listed in the twenty-three (23) pages, containing the two hundred-three (203) objections, are innocent until proven guilty, in a court of law.

http://www.uncharted.ca/images/users/ssigurdur/ufcw770_203_charges.pdf

Either the I.U. have the facts to support their decision(s) or they don't!

The I.U.'s blatant stalling tactics are pathetic!

Release your decision and let the DOL come in and investigate this entire matter immediately!

What is the I.U. afraid of and or hiding?
one of the others
Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:41 pm

They're afraid of being exposed for what they really are--corrupt (not that that's not obvious because they had 2 sets of by-laws). Plus, they don't want to give the membership any chance of having any involvement within the local union. That's strictly their domain.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:11 pm

The FINAL Internal UFCW decision has been provided regarding the 203 objections to the UFCW 770 Officers Election at UFCW 770:

What's next you ask?.... Answer:

Quote:

DOL Offices to be Involved:

Los Angeles Office
915 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 910
Los Angeles, CA 90017

Washington D.C. Office
200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Suite 11-200
Washington, DC 20210-0001

San Francisco Office
90 7th Street
Suite 2-825
San Francisco, CA 94103

Phoenix Resident Office
Federal Bldg. & Courthouse
North First Ave., Room 501
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Honolulu Resident Office
300 Ala Moana Blvd.
Room 5-117
Honolulu, HI 96850

Chicago District Office
230 S. Dearborn St., Room 774
Chicago, IL 60604

Quote:

Legal Disclaimer:

All individuals, company's, and organizations listed in the twenty-three (23) pages, containing the two hundred-three (203) objections, are innocent until proven guilty, in a court of law.

John Briley
Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Quote:
Enforcer.......
The FINAL Internal UFCW decision has been provided regarding the 203 objections to the UFCW 770 Officers Election at UFCW 770:

Major "Kudos" to UFCW Local 770's President Ricardo Icaza's opponent for enduring "over the past year", the sham and hyprocrisy, surrounding Local 770 Election Chairperson, Lisa Lee's bogus Local 770 Union Election Investigation, including UFCW I.U. President Marc Perrone's blatant stalling tactics that Perrone and the entire I.U. Executive Committee / V.P.'s all were involved with and sanctioned!

We now will move into the second phase of this UFCW Local 770 Election Investigation being taken over by the Department of Labor, (D.O.L.), who will be responsible for reviewing each and every one of the,.....

Quote:

Legal Disclaimer:

For the record, as we all witnessed with the DOL "ordered" 3rd UFCW Local 5 Union Election,....

Quote:

Followed by the Voluntary Compliance Agreement Local 5 entered into with the DOL dated October 22, 2013.

http://www.dol.gov/olms/regs/compliance/volun_agree_2013.htm

On October 22, 2013, OLMS accepted a voluntary compliance agreement with United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Local 5 (located in San Jose, Calif.), concerning the challenged election of officers conducted on September 4, 2012, as well as the March 22, 2013 re-run election ordered by the International union.

The union agreed to conduct a new election, including new nominations, for the offices of president, secretary-treasurer, recorder, and vice-presidents 1 through 31 under OLMS supervision.

The investigation of the challenged election disclosed that union resources were used when the UFCW International President sent a campaign letter to various UFCW officers soliciting contributions and his executive assistant obtained the recipients’ addresses while on union time.

The agreement follows an investigation by the OLMS San Francisco-Seattle District Office.

http://www.uncharted.ca/images/users/ssigurdur/20131022_acceptance_agreement.pdf

Note: Once again for the record, It is extremely important to note that the DOL "ordered" the 3rd Local 5 Union Election following the I.U.'s two (2) "previous" appeal denials issued to Local 5 President Ron Lind's opponent!

Moral of the story,......

@ Team Icaza, a.k.a. Team Gilligan, including, Team Perrone,.....

Quote:

Team DOL are on their way!

John Briley
Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:53 pm

@ Team DOL,.....

Looks like the puzzle pieces are beginning to come together as it relates to the sudden and unexpected departure / disappearance of the UFCW I.U.'s Chief Investigator, Arnoldo Fabela from the UFCW International Union, prior to UFCW I.U. President Marc Perrone issuing his 28 page decision to Local 770 President Ricardo Icaza's "opponent", back on December 17, 2015!

Let's recap,.....

The last time we heard anything from the UFCW I.U.'s Chief Investigator was back on,....

Quote:

Enforcer...posted Wednesday, Sep. 23, 2015
Auto Reply from Arnoldo Fabela:
Quote:

to: *****

date: Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 8:35 AM

subject: Automatic reply: 1st Attempt to contact – Decision for the 203 Objections to UFCW 770 Officers Election

I will be on medical leave beginning Friday, September 11. For attention please call my office at 847-619-0660 and leave a message for me.

Subsequently I posted the following on Friday, December 4, 2015.

Quote:

Rumor has it that Arnoldo Fabela, the UFCW I.U.'s Chief Investigator, is no longer employed by the UFCW I.U. and has left the building!

The lingering question remaining is WHY?

Based on information I received today, Monday, February 15, 2016, looks like Arnoldo Fabela had made several announcements re: his employment status.

First,.......

Quote:

Arnoldo Fabela, Jr.
October 14, 2015

It is time to make the following news Facebook "official" . . . I resigned from my position at the UFCW. I leave with fond memories, and with new friends and allies.
As time flew, the hopes for change grew. To all the amazing Organization United for Respect members, workers, and union leaders/staff at United Food and Commercial Workers International Union - Don't forget that sometimes you have to dream big in order to make real change. Its hard to catch the big fish if you don't venture out to the deep unknown, far from the comfort of the pier. We did just that for a few years.

Followed by,....

Quote:

Arnoldo Fabela, Jr.
November 9, 2015

Excerpt:
Today I begin a new chapter in my career. Today I start my work as the Director of Field Mobilization for the Illinois Federation of Teachers. I am honored to work on behalf of teachers and the thousands of children they develop on behalf of our society.

@ Team DOL,.....

Here you go re: contact information for Arnoldo Fabela, for your upcoming investigation!

Quote:

http://www.ift-aft.org/your-union/contact

Illinois Federation of Teachers
IFT Headquarters

Robert M. Healey Center
500 Oakmont Lane
P.O. Box 390
Westmont, Illinois 60559-5520
p: 630/468-4080
f: 630/468-4088

President and Chief Operating Officer
Daniel J. Montgomery

Executive Vice President
Karen GJ Lewis

Secretary-Treasurer
Marcia K. Campbell

Media inquires should be directed to the Department of Communications at 630/468-4080 or abowen@ift-aft.org.

Director of Collective Bargaining
Kathy Shaevel

Director of Communications
Aviva Bowen

Director of Field Mobilization **
Arnoldo Fabela **

Director of Internal Operations
David Richmond

Director of Organizing and Community Engagement
Lorenzo McDonald

Director of Political Activities
Michelle Paul

@ Arnoldo Fabela,.......

Quote:

Legal Disclaimer:

Team DOL,.......arriving soon!

BTW,.........

Do me a favor .....Open the door and let'em in, ooh yeah!

John Briley
Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:43 pm

@ Team Icaza, a.k.a. "Team Gilligan" including Team Perrone,.....

In keeping with my previous comment,......

It appears that you "may" be needing to set another place setting at the dinner table for your soon to be arriving "additional" guest!

Rumor has it that not only will you have,.......

Team Dol,......knocking at your door very soon!

Looks like based on all of your "alleged" multiple fuck ups, ........

Team I.R.S.

May also be arriving very soon to check things out!
Enforcer
Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Quote:
DOL and Complainant Initial Intake Meeting:

Date: 3/1/2016

Time: 10:30am

Regarding: 203 Charges... (see below)
Quote:

Legal Disclaimer:

John Briley
Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Now that the DOL and Complainant Initial Intake Meeting has been scheduled, all eyes will be on the DOL's investigation at UFCW Local 770 over the next year or more!

Clearly, in my view, with,........

Quote:

Legal Disclaimer:

The DOL has "more than enough" ammunition to ORDER, at the minimum, another officer's election at Local 770 which must INCLUDE, President Icaza's opponent appearing on the ballot, with said "ordered election" being supervised and run by entirely by the DOL!

@ Team DOL,........

John Briley
Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:24 am

@ Team Icaza, a.k.a. "Team Gilligan" including Team Perrone,.....

Not much longer now!

Team DOL

Will be arriving very soon @ UFCW Local 770, including "other" locations, to conduct a very thorough and extensive investigation,...............

Unlike the "bogus" and "pathetic" investigations conducted by UFCW Local 770 Election Chairperson, Lisa Lee, including the UFCW I.U. regarding the following,......

Legal Disclaimer:

203 objections

@ Team Icaza, a.k.a. "Team Gilligan" & Team Perrone,......I'm talking real soon!

Enforcer........any updates?
Enforcer
Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:46 pm

On March 2nd 2016, the Department of Labor and the complainant met in Ventura, CA. Yes, this day changed from the previous planned day of March 1st 2016.

The "official" filing of the complaint was March 2nd 2016. The investigator assigned to the case is Jack De La Torre, Investigator from the DOL Los Angeles Office. Mr. De La Torre comes from the DOL - San Francisco office. The same office that investigated the UFCW 5 Roger Rivera case.

Quote:

Legal Disclaimer:

Enforcer
Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:25 am

DOL Update:

It is being alleged that the DOL has officially entered the 770 halls. Assigned to the case are three investigators, led by senior investigator Jack De La Torre. Additionally, Pearl Moenahele, Supervisory Investigator, is closely watching the investigation. These tallies do NOT include the "lead" investigators regarding certain charges within the jurisdiction of DOL San Fransisco, Washington D.C., and Chicago Offices.
one of the others
Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:00 am

The hammer is finally going to fall on the local 770 garbage. What a shame that this has to happen at all. Everything will be exposed. A lot of "dirty laundry". The international supported these creeps and facilitated their every disgraceful injustice. They're equally guilty. 770 members, get ready for a real show.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Quote:

Based on numerous "allegations" contained within said 203 Charges, clearly said charges, are presenting serious problems for our UFCW I.U. Leadership!

Such as, but not limited to, the outrageous revelation that "allegedly" UFCW Local 770 has multiple sets of,....

Specifically,.....

Quote:

1. UFCW 770 not abiding by the UFCW 770 bylaws in respect to term of offices.

2. UFCW 770 not abiding by the UFCW 770 bylaws.

With the DOL all over Team Gilligan's "collective asses", you've got to wonder just how many UFCW Local 770 Bylaw versions they've uncovered in just these first few days investigating Local 770?

It begs the question, ....... If the DOL does in fact find multiple sets / variations of Bylaws at Local 770, who's going to jail?

@ Team DOL,........ Pearl Moenahele, Ed Oquendo, & Jack De La Torre.

And you say what?????????

Home arrow Forums arrow Your Union arrow UFCW 770 Officers Election
Page 18 of 21
page: prev  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  next
Jump to: