Home arrow Forums arrow News & Views arrow The Return of the Ruling Class

The Return of the Ruling Class

SharynS
Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:32 pm

In a public letter, NDP'er Corky Evans, slams David Emerson's defection to the Conservative camp, only days after Emerson was elected to his riding under the Liberal flagship.
read more...

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:49 pm

Blah, blah, blah, Corky. Political parties and International Unions are nothing more than the "branding" of power. Politicians for the most part want power. NDP honcho Glen Clark found it in a union, a political party and working for one of Canada's biggest capitalists. Ujal Dosangh found it with the NDP and the Liberals. Belinda Stronach found it running her daddy's anti-union business in the Conservatives and Liberals. Gordon Wilson found it in the Liberals, NDP and when they wouldn't do what he wanted, he started his own political party. Buzz Hargrove, is NDP, Liberal and the Barbecue buddy of Gerry Swartz. The Labourers fund all three parties through different funds.

Political parties are the vehicles in which power hungry individuals send their flunkies to do their bidding. They have nothing to do with you or me. Politics is not about the interests of the people. It's about power for the power elite.

Corky--sit down and eat some pie!
Back to top profile :: pm :: e-mail :: www
SharynS
Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:31 pm

You couldn't be more right on weiser. I think people are hoping that Emerson's fraudulent campaign is the proverbial straw - something has to be.

I think one of emerson's constituent victims said it best "I have been disenfranchised".

It makes me absolutely positutely sick that we seem so willing to accept this kind of fraud as the political norm.

If Emerson, the man and not emerson the partisan won the riding, as he claims - then he should fear nothing in a by-election (which he should pay for out of his own bulging pocket). Unless of course he's not the man he was when the constituents of a very liberal riding cast their ballots.

David Emerson has been one of the driving forces of the most destructive decade in B.C. and he's done it all on the public buck.

The man should burn in hell. Yeah for Corky for at least getting to the plate.

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: