Home arrow Forums arrow The Lounge arrow Why I am joining the NRA and you should to.

Why I am joining the NRA and you should to.

butch006
Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:45 pm

Not here to preach just saying lets think about this.Being a child born in '50 my life experiences were defined by my love of the outdoors and in that context I am talking about hunting and fishing most of my life.Where I am going with this is the fact that guns are here to stay.Shotguns that are lesser than 10 gauge were outlawed for hunting purposes years ago.I think most of you who made it beyond grade school know where I am going with this.I support gun ownership.What I will not support are weapons of mass destruction.Hope I pissed some people off with this post.Hate me ,yell at me .Just become engaged in the conversation.

Post Posted: Fri May 01, 2020 1:33 pm

The NRA is a hot mess, as an organization. Gun ownership in this country is some kind of a horror joke, in my opinion. "Gun ownership' is barely relatable to having any relationship 2 hunting. The 2nd Amendment is 17 words (or so) and has been played beyond all comprehension 2 achieve political means that favor a very select few 2 attain some very specific results/reasons. The NRA lost it's way with hunting related issues a very long time ago.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/revealed-court-filings-show-the-nra-is-in-shambles-and-wayne-lapierre-hopes-his-lawyer-can-keep-him-out-of-jail/

Post Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:49 am

Another article on the troubled NRA.
https://lendfinder.com/2020/05/04/coronavirus-forces-nra-to-lay-off-staffers-reduce-pay-cancel-national-convention/

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: