Home arrow Forums arrow The Lounge arrow "F*ckface Van Clownstick. Jon Stewart vs the donald

"F*ckface Van Clownstick. Jon Stewart vs the donald

one of the others
Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:12 pm

This is just all so funny. Totally pathetic, but totally hilarious. Good god!

Jon Stewart
ed-linkfix

Post Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:46 am

If you(se) don't elect F*ckface Van Clownstick, we'll never find out how to crush the daesh.

On the bright side if the clownstick joining the race keeps Jon in the game, I'm all for it.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:24 am

Jon Stewart creams--the donld is running for president of the United States. How low can we Go? It is looking like a bottomless pit. This should be entertaining beyond comprehension. As if the other, what is it, 11 or 12 gopers weren't enough, comedy just hit gold. Colbert is on board with trump's candidacy, also.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/jon-stewart-rejoices-donald-trumps-presidential-run-will-make-my-last-six-weeks-my-best-six-weeks/

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:30 pm

"We shall overcomb!".
Quote:
This should be entertaining beyond comprehension.
Shoot I get chill bumps just thinking about the fun to come. And, the "clown car" isn't even full yet.

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:51 am

David Axelrod interviews Jon Stewart--a most excellent interview. Gets serious--the state of our union. Stewart is so impressive, so very impressive.
45 minutes with 15 minute Q and A--video

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-bad-ratings_us_5731d2a6e4b0bc9cb047e596?utm_hp_ref=politics

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: