Home arrow Forums arrow News & Views arrow Death of an Imposter

Death of an Imposter

weiser
Post Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 am

http://www.ufcw.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2157%3Agib-whitlock-1942-2010&catid=6%3Adirections-newsletter&Itemid=6&lang=en

It looks like the UFCW has again proven that it has little if any grip on that thing called reality.

Some say never speak ill of the dead, but neither should you lie about what they really did to working people. Gib was not even close to the man portrayed in the UFCW obit.
Back to top profile :: pm :: e-mail :: www
SharynS
Post Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Never met the guy but I have met a lot of the retail members who've had to live under the concessions he was responsible for. So I have seen first hand the crap he left in his wake. Can I say 'wake'. Curious is that sister local ufcw 1518's site makes no mention of brother Gib's passing. Well maybe not so curious, not a lot of love loss from ufcw local to ufcw local.

Not to worry weiser, I would think it much kinder and thoughtful to speak ill of the dead than it is the living. I know tradition has it that a dead person is not able to defend themselves or some such. But where's the social grace in making the living person read about their evil deeds until they do die? Nah, I think speaking ill of the dead is far kinder and far more thoughtful, especially in brother Gib's case.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:35 am

No obit in the local papers. I wonder if that's because they fear univited guests? They have nothing to fear. Who could keep the sandwiches down after listening to more UFCW bullshit about how this employer lackey worked so hard for those who work for a living.

You're going to puke when you count the amount spent on airfares, expensive hotels and lavish meals by UFCW hogs flying in for the funeral on members dues. Rolling Eyes
Back to top profile :: pm :: e-mail :: www
Home arrow Forums arrow News & Views arrow Death of an Imposter
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: