Home arrow Forums arrow Feedback & Support arrow Labour Day!! & The Winners are (UFCW Canada)

Labour Day!! & The Winners are (UFCW Canada)

newfy
Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:18 pm

Hi folks Newfy here
So sorry I missed your Labour Day Protest!!!!! Oh ya,
what protest? All I hear from my fellow workers both
from my employment and all other employment sectors
which is run by UFCW Canada is poor me I get a raise
and then ufcw get their raise right out of my raise
and they do nothing for me in return,they run me when I become injured.Well I guess the people of Canada does have a heart and it is a forgiving one.

The reason for this post is over the past week my wife has been taking my phone calls and a lot of the calls were to ask if I tried to commit suicide in
August! The answer is no I did not, what happened to me was I was taking the wrong medication for the last four years.My shrink told me she was baffled because I was consuming enough meds on a daily bases to bring down a six foot four hundred pound human I am 5'5"
180 pound man. Now you combind those meds on a daily bases with depression I guess I am a lucky man to be able to sit here and type this post. I do however
have an issue with my liver which I do hope I will recover from.I am allowed to leave the hospital for two hours a day with family members only.Thank you for your concerns but I tried to shake hands with the devil and he would have nothing to do with me.Ha-Ha
Once again folks thank you for your concern Newfy
Back to top profile :: pm
SharynS
Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:30 pm

Newfy what have we told you before about blind trust and authority - if anyone offers you water, don't bloody drink it eh!

Glad you're still here newfy.

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: