Home arrow Forums arrow Your Union arrow Another UFCW Union Election Implosion!

Another UFCW Union Election Implosion!

page: prev  1, 2
Enforcer
Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:10 pm

@ President Elect, Darryl Roberts...

If you are interested, we can take care of your IU problem. We found our "D" spot at the IU. It makes Perrone moan in various ways.

Call me...

On a separate note: If anyone is interested in discussing these matters with the DOL, here are the cellphones: (your welcome, boys).

Jack De La Torre: (408) 348-6991

Ed Oquendo (personal cell)... wait, i'll wait on that one. Let's see how quickly Mr De La Torre, comes to his bosses rescue on this. try me, boys.
Back to top profile :: pm
John Briley
Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:18 pm

With today being Sunday, October 30, 2016, we are @ t-minus five (5) days and counting before,........

Quote:

Notice of Re-Run Election

For UFCW, Local 648 Offices of

President and Vice President 14

Friday, November 04, 2016

7:00 AM to 7:00 PM

(Mailed 10-19-16)

Date: November 04, 2016

Time: 7:00 AM to 7:00 Pm

Place: 1980 Mission Street

San Francisco, Ca. 94103

Local 648 Union Hall, (Upstairs)

@ UFCW Local 648, UFCW I.U., including Team DOL,.......

John Briley
Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Quote:

Notice of Re-Run Election

For UFCW, Local 648 Offices of

President and Vice President 14

Friday, November 04, 2016

7:00 AM to 7:00 PM

(Mailed 10-19-16)

Date: November 04, 2016

Time: 7:00 AM to 7:00 Pm

Place: 1980 Mission Street

San Francisco, Ca. 94103

Local 648 Union Hall, (Upstairs)

@ Darryl Roberts,.......

Following the final tabulation of todays Election Of Officers at UFCW Local 648, please provide us with the following information.

Quote:

Total Number of Local 648 Members eligible to vote - ______________?

Total Number of Votes for President Elect Darryl Roberts - _________?

Total Number of Votes for Dan Larson - _______________?

Note: Since I’m not familiar the specific individuals in other races, please provide me with those results also. Thank You

Members First,.....Who’s Telling the Truth.........

Quote:

https://www.facebook.com/MAKINGMEMBERSFIRST/

Members FIRST

October 28 at 9:38pm ·

WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH??

1. Dan Larson and the Bias Election Chairperson, Richard Hedges accused me of using my earned sick leave funds to support my candidacy in violation of Article 35c 14 of the UFCW International Constitution and Local 648 bylaws.

THE TRUTH IS: I was never given my sick leave money it was earned and paid to me like any other employee who works at Local 648.

THE TRUTH IS: The Bias Election Chairperson Never ask me during his So-Called investigation how I funded my candidacy.

The TRUTH IS: My attorney has appeal this allegation. This allegation is currently being investigated by the International Union.

2. Dan Larson and Bias Election Committee claimed that my slate improperly posted campaign literature on employers’ bulletin boards and union bulletin boards in 20 locations.

THE TRUTH IS: Local 648 do not have union bulletin boards. The Right Choice team posted their materials on Employer Bulletin Boards.

3. Dan Larson and the Bias Election Chairperson claimed since I filed for disability from July 11th to July 29th impacted the outcome of the initial Election.

THE TRUTH IS: When I asked Bias Election Chairperson in the front of other candidates, the Election Chairperson CLEARLY stated not to engage in any campaigning between regular office hours Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.

I DID NOT campaign during office hours and still WON.

4. THE TRUTH IS: Bias Election Chairperson has set aside the results of the initial election, and is ordering another 2nd Election, which will cost our union members over $ 24,000 dollars, the highest amount in the history of any Local 648 Union Election.

BIAS Election Chairperson will gain a significant amount of money to conduct this
SO-CALLED Rerun Election

5. THE TRUTH IS: Dan Larson and Nonna Villasin from Walgreens who LOST the initial election are LYING to the Members.

6. THE TRUTH IS: Dan Larson and his Very BIAS Election Committee continue to SHIELD you from the TRUTH and misuse the union funds so Larson can remain in office by all means necessary.

DAN LARSON for the past three years has misused over a MILLION dollars between the Local 648 Strike Fund and General Fund. Another 3 years with Larson in office will most likely leave members with NO MONEY in the Union General Fund.

7. THE TRUTH IS: LARSON terminated me and Julissa Hernandez on 7/29/2016, the day of the initial election because WE STOOD UP to Larson and TOLD Members the TRUTH.

I ask Members of Local 648 who’s telling the truth? Tell Dan Larson and his BIAS Election Committee to Tell you the Truth and Nothing but the Truth!!!!!

Please continue to support Darryl Roberts for the Next Local 648 President and Miguel Garcia for Vice President #14 on November 4, 2016 between the hours of 7am to 7pm. An ID is required to vote. If any member needs transportation on the Union Election Day, please contact me at (415) 602-3162.

Please follow us on www.facebook.com/MAKINGMEMBERSFIRST/ for further updates.
Members Please Don’t Allow Dan Larson and his BIAS Election Committee to Silence your VOICE.

Members FIRST
Organization

@ UFCW Local 648, UFCW I.U., including Team DOL, (Northern Ca.).......

Home arrow Forums arrow Your Union arrow Another UFCW Union Election Implosion!
Page 2 of 2
page: prev  1, 2
Jump to: